Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blog # 6

    
     
    During the CATW test,( December 1st 2011, at 11.45 am,  on Thursday), when the test instructor hand me my test paper, I'll read the text thoroughly two and three times until I get what is article is about.  I'll chose some key ideas from there to write summery and one specific idea from the text in quotation mark to respond weather I’m agree with the specific idea or disagree. In body paragraph, I make sure that I have a claim to respond with evidence and examples.
      Base on previous practice test, I had many spelling mistakes, some wrong word form and singular and plurals grammar problems. Yes I did have big problem with development, which I believe I didn't understand how to write development before, but now I am confident that I can write good development if I get good topic to write.
  To solve my spelling problem, I will use my dictionary. For word and grammar problems, I will read my easy two or three times and clearly proofread it.  For development, I will make outline and make sure I have solid claim with evidence and example before I start my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment